Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Ella Joy

To my little angel, we're celebrating your birthday today. One year ago today, we got see this beautiful face! We miss you. Love, mommy and daddy

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ella-
Karen I have been praying for you much today as you celebrate Ella's life and mourn that she is not here to celebrate with you. Hugs from Seattle.

Amie

Anonymous said...

She is still as sweet in my memory as she was one year ago today when I was privileged to see and hold her. Much love from Mom and Grandma Kathy

Anonymous said...

Karen & Rob
She is beautiful
Love and many hugs
Joan

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ella. I didn't get to meet you, but someday I will.

What a beautiful tiny little baby.
Hugs, love and prayers,
Karen

suzy said...

what a beautiful, precious gift... thinking of you guys...
love suz

Unknown said...

This is a precious picture Karen, what a gorgeous sweet baby girl!!!

Happy birthday precious girl!

Lee Ann Jackson said...

Sweet Karen,

Thinking of you across the miles--praying for you and Rob in every way.

Lee Ann

P.S. Great blog--thanks for taking the time to write.

Jessica said...

Your daughter was BEAUTIFUL!

Happy Birthday, Ella!